Magnificent 3 bedroom villas for sale in Goa
When the day’s work is through, and the time comes to leave the hustle and bustle behind, step into the opulence of the 3 bedroom villas at the Acron Uplands for a home that beckons relaxation. Built on the gentle slopes in the picturesque village of Nachinola, take comfort in knowing that though you’re surrounded by silence, you’re still a quick 15 minute drive from Mapusa, or less than 30 minutes away from the buzzing Goan nightlife of the northern beachfront.
The 3 bedroom duplex villas of the Acron Uplands feature a traditional Indo-Portuguese façade, yet on the inside, is all the ultra-modern luxuries and amenities you have come to expect from an Acron property, certified to eco-friendly standards. Attached terrace balconies, covered parking, and personal gardens are just a few of the reasons why the Acron Uplands makes for the perfect home in Goa, or a worthy investment in prime real-estate.
Welcome to the place you call home
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking at upscaling your current accommodation, or investing in a holiday home in Goa, the Acron Uplands is certainly the kind of place that you can call home; or a home away from home. Ideal for the growing family, the large 2 acre property which comprises 24 three bedroom villas also includes a luxurious centralised swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, and a recreation room, with beautiful garden walkways around the property.
As an investor, you will find that the Acron Uplands is the perfect retirement plan, and easily one of the best village based 3 bedroom villa projects. Whether it’s your full-time home, a weekend getaway, or a holiday home, you will find that no other property comes close to offering the same exceptional value-for-money, lifestyle, and quality long term property management, with the huge capital appreciation that only Acron can assure after 25 years of being Goa’s leading builder of luxury villas.
- 3 bedroom villas (detached and semi detached)
- Indian Green Building Council certified: Platinum/Gold LEED rating
- Swimming Pool
- Landscaped private gardens and common areas
- Piped cooking gas
- Hydropneumatic system for water supply
- On-line water filtration system
- Domestics’ rooms with attached toilet in many villas
- Gated community with 24 hours security
- Play area for kids
- Conservation of the maximum number of the trees on site by transplantation
- Rainwater harvesting
- Larger sunshades to protect the windows from direct sunlight
- Effluent treatment plant (ETP)
- Solar water heating
- Water recycling from ETP
- Roof insulation
- Bigger fenestration to maximize natural light and cross ventilation and reduce the need for artificial lighting in daytime
- Use of paints and materials with low VOC
- Extensive use of fly-ash bricks in masonry
- Reduced material usage and energy foot prints
- Selection of equipment brands with higher efficiency
- Maximized green cover and reduced paved areas
- Sound reduction from gensets and ETP to under 40db