Eugenia Evergreens - Sold Out
Magnificent 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom villas for sale in Goa
When you deserve to live the life of magnificence, leaving the city traffic and monotony behind, then step inside the spaciousness of the 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom garden villas at the Acron Eugenia Evergreens for a home that beckons peace, tranquillity,and relaxation. Constructedin the peaceful village of Moira, between its tiny roads and its charming village life, take comfort in knowing that though you're surrounded by serenity, you're still a quick 15 minute drive from Mapusa, or less than 30 minutes away from the buzzing Goan nightlife of the northern beachfront.
The 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom duplex villas of the Acron Eugenia Evergreens feature a traditional Indo-Portuguese façade, yet on the inside, is all the ultra-modern luxuries and amenities you have come to expect from an Acron property, certified to eco-friendly standards. Attached terrace balconies, covered parking, and attic floor study rooms are just a few of the reasons why the Acron Eugenia Evergreens makes for the perfect home in Goa, or a worthy investment in prime real-estate.
Welcome to the place you call home
It doesn't matter if you're looking at upscaling your current accommodation, or investing in a holiday home in Goa, the Acron Eugenia Evergreens is certainly the kind of place that you can call home; or a home away from home. Ideal for the growing family, the large 9000 square meter property which comprises of 3 bedroom semi-detachedand 4 bedroom detached villas also includes private gardens, a luxurious centralised swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, and a recreation room, with beautiful garden walkways around the property.
As an investor, you will find that the Acron Eugenia Evergreens is the perfect retirement plan, and easily one of the best village based 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom villa projects. Whether it's your full-time home, a weekend getaway, or a holiday home, you will find that no other property comes close to offering the same exceptional value-for-money, lifestyle, and quality long term property management, with the huge capital appreciation that only Acron can assure after 25 years of being Goa's leading builder of luxury villas.
- Area of villa: (Range) – 3 bedroom semi detached villas – each villa size is 251 sq mts (2702 sq. ft), plot areas vary from 415 sq. mts (4467 sq ft) to 476 sq. mts (5124 sq. ft) and the private gardens of the villas within the plot vary from 290 sq. mts (3122 sq ft) to 351 sq. mts. (3778 sq. ft)
4 bedroom detached villas - each villa size is 251 sq mts (5081 sq. ft. ), plot area 730 sq. mts (7858 sq. ft) and the private garden of each villa within the plot is 517 sq. mts (5560 sq. ft)
- Entire Plot Area: 9000 sq. mts
- Each home has an individual IGBC eco-friendly rating.
- Swimming Pool in the open space.
- Landscaped terraced gardens.
- Solar water heating.
- Piped cooking gas.
- Effluent treatment plant.
- Hydropneumatic system for water supply.
- On-line water filtration system.
- Air conditioned clubhouse and gymnasium.
- Domestics' quarters.
- Round the clock security.
- Premises protected at all times.
- CCTV surveillance.
- Back-up generator for common areas.
Eco Friendly Initiatives
- Reduced material usage and energy foot prints.
- Selection of equipment brands that have higher efficiency.
- Maximized green cover and reduced paved areas.
- Extensive use of fly-ash bricks or dry-wall techniques for construction.
- Individual IGBC rating for each villa.
- Sound reduction from gensets and ETP to under 40db.
- Conservation of the maximum number of existing trees on site by thoughtful redesign.
- Use of gypsum directly on masonry thereby obviating an extra coat of rendering, leading to reduction in cement, sand, water usage and enhancing available areas.
- Larger fenestration so that natural light and cross ventilation reduce the need for artificial lighting in the daytime.
- Vermi composting.
- Larger sunshades that protect the windows from direct sunlight.
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Waste management-Garbage segregation.
- Sewage treatment plant.
- Solar panels for water heating.
- Water recycling from a sewage treatment plant (STP).
- Roof insulation.
- Use of paints or materials with low volatile compounds.
- Use of CFL bulbs and LED's extensively in place of GSL, where applicable.